LONDON, Aug. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis by Type (Power Fuse & Fuse Link, Distribution Cutouts, Cartridge & Plug Fuse), by Voltage (Low, Medium), by End User (Utilities, Residential, and Commercial), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• The electrical fuse is a device that is used to protect source from over current. It is a Power fuse, less resistive, and cheap device used to interrupt a circuit under short circuit, excessive overload or over-current conditions.
• Electrical fuse is used from the generating stations to small home appliances. It is used for overload and short circuit protection in high voltage (up to 66 kV) and low voltage (up to 400V) installations.
Market Overview and Trends
• The main purpose of using a fuse in a circuit is to limit the excessive damage to the equipment.
• A fuse is an automatic disconnection of supply which is frequently shortened to ADS.
• Electric fuses have different End Users and the voltage requirement for each of these End Users is different.