- Government insists nuclear plans could be revived, despite Hitachi's shelving of UK projects
- Debate Continues: Can New Technology Save Nuclear Power?
- Toshiba Scraps Massive AP1000 Nuclear Project in the UK
- Toshiba’s UK withdrawal puts Cumbria nuclear plant in doubt
- Toshiba to wind-up UK nuclear development arm NuGen
- Statement to Parliament on Horizon project at Wylfa Newydd
- NuGen celebrates Earth Day by picking up local Warren litter
- Nuclear Industry Association (NIA) annual conference 2017
- REX American Resources’ Third Quarter Diluted EPS Rise 47% to $2.00
ENGIE to transfer its 40% stake in NuGen project to Toshiba
- Apr 04, 2017
Get access to headlines that matter
Get your personalized Oil & Gas Newsboard from over 4,000 trusted sources.