LONDON, Sept. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Revenue Forecasts ($m) by Technology (Supercritical (SC), Ultras Super Critical (USC), Combined Heat & Power (CHP) and Others) and Geography (US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Poland, Russia, Czech Republic, China, Japan, India, South Korea, South Africa, Brazil and the Rest of the World); Including Analysis of Leading Clean Coal Technology Companies
Clean coal technologies (CCTs) are used in power generation worldwide. The electricity generation from coal is one of the major sources of energy in the global market. Various plants are using subcritical pulverized coal technology, but there is increased use of clean coal technology, such as supercritical and ultra supercritical technology in the global market. Increased focus of the major countries to reduce carbon emissions is expected to drive the demand of clean coal technology. The clean coal technologies include supercritical (SC), ultra supercritical (USC), combined heat and power (CHP), etc, Visiongain has identified a series of market trends that will impact the coal market over the coming decade.
Visiongain has calculated that the clean coal market will see a total expenditure of $3.68bn in 2019, from capital expenditure alone.
The report will answer questions such as
• What are the prospects for clean coal markets in different regions across the world?
• Where are clean coal facilities currently located?
• How is coal use changing and what are the main drivers and restraints for this change?
• What impact does government regulation have on the growth of national coal markets?
• What are the typical capital expenditures necessary for bringing a clean coal facility online,
• Who are the different companies operating across the world in the clean coal markets?
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/clean-coal-technologies-cct-market-2019-2029/#download_sampe_div
How will you benefit from this report?
• 147 pages of analysis, including 100+ tables, figures and maps, which provide the perfect accompaniment to high-end business presentations.
• Details on CAPEX and project type spending by end use application across 14 regional and national markets
• Leading company profiles on the largest clean coal companies in the global market.
1. The report provides CAPEX forecasts for all major clean coal technologies (2019-2029) and end use
– Combined Heat and Power
2. The report also offers CAPEX forecasts (2019-2029) for the leading national LFGE markets
– South Korea
– Rest of APAC
– Czech Republic
– Rest of Europe
– South Africa
– Rest of the World
3. Tables, maps and analysis profiling the top LFGE companies in the global LFGE market
– General Electric
– Shanghai Electric
– Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
– Dongfang Electric
– Harbin Electric
– Babcock & Wilcox
4. The analysis is also underpinned by project tables for each region and country covered in the report
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at [email protected] or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/clean-coal-technologies-cct-market-2019-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email [email protected] to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
American Electric Power
Athena Chhattisgarh Power Private Limited (ACPPL)
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (B&W)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
China Huadian Corporation
Clean Energy Finance Corporation
Coal Power Generation Company Bangladesh Limited
Dongfang Boiler Group Co., Ltd. (DBC)
Dongfang Electric (Guangzhou) Heavy Duty Machinery Co., Ltd.
Dongfang Electric Machinery Co., Ltd. (DFEM)
Dongfang Turbine Co., Ltd. (DTC)
Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
Doosan Heavy Industries (DHI)
GMR Chhattisgarh Energy
Harbin Electric Company Limited
Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd.
Jamshoro Power Company Limited
Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc.
Mitsubishi Corporation (MC)
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI)
Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd. (MHPS)
Nippon Ekitan Corporation
Potomac Electric Power Company (PEPCO)
PT Indo Raya Tenaga (IRT)
PT. Cirebon EnergiPrasarana (CEPR)
Raichur Power Corporation Limited (RPCL)
Shanghai Electric Power Co. Ltd.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE).
South-Western Electric Power Company
State Power Investment Corporation (SPIC)
Summit Texas Clean Energy LLC
Tokyo Electric Power Company, Incorporated (TEPCO)
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd.
Xinjiang Nongliushi Coal & Electricity Company Limited