- McNamee, FERC to Consider Recusals 'On a Case-by-Case Basis'
- Toshiba’s UK withdrawal puts Cumbria nuclear plant in doubt
- Toshiba withdraws from planned UK nuclear plant
- Toshiba to pull out of UK nuclear power project
- Global Energy Demand to Soar; Lead Batteries Poised to Meet Renewable Energy Storage Needs
Commentary: Efficiency should always be the first answer
- Nov 20, 2018
- Nuclear Plant Closures in Ohio and Pennsylvania Will Have Significant Negative Impacts on the Environment and Economy
- Essential Energy Everyday, Lead Battery Industry, Celebrate National Battery Day, February 18
- Masdar and EDF SA to explore Power Sector collaboration in Sub-Saharan Africa
- AER re-examination of the determinations on debt for the NSW and ACT electricity distributors and for NSW gas distributor Jemena Gas Networks
Get access to headlines that matter
Get your personalized Oil & Gas Newsboard from over 4,000 trusted sources.